Offers you see in Singapore today, on both Master and Visa cards are the kind that can tempt anyone. Who wouldn’t want a 50 buck discount for Airbnb bookings or a cash back that returns something with every swipe? But we cannot let offers sway us either. Cards should be seen for what they are and not just for the offers they carry. It is good though to know what is being offered in the market-
- Right now there is a $120 cash back on spends with a Citi Rewards card
- Online Shopping offers for Citibank Rewards Credit Card at Zalora, entitles you to 20% (on a minimum spend of $120)
- All you need to do is enter the voucher code at checkout. And the validity is only up to 31st Dec 2016
- American Express offers 3% Cashback for the first 6 months and 1.5% cash back anytime
- HSBC Visa offers is a Samsonite Black Label Plutus 68cm Luggage + S$20 cash rebate
- American Express Capitacard lets you earn 3X STAR$ at CapitaLand Malls and 3-hour complimentary parking across 15 CapitaLand Malls with min spend of S$1,200 per month
This aside there is a full range of online deals and offers that fall in basic categories: fashion, lifestyle, travel etc. In addition to cashbacks and rewards there are also discounts one can avail that are seasonal. Citi Travel insurance at the moment offers a 35% off on single trip plans and a 20% off annual plans. Offers keep changing and are valid only till their specific offer periods, so you might want to keep a watch and know the offer details online before swiping your card.